We believe that proper planning for safety and sustainability, leads to profitability and success
Our key driver is working out what is best for your business and delivering on it
● Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
● International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM)
● Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA)
● Society for Education & Training (SET)
● National Water Hygiene Scheme (EUSR)
●Business Management Post Grad. Honours
Our lead consultant, Lance Milton, has worked with businesses in the construction/manufacturing industry, banking, blue chip, consulting and even the theatre industries, amassing a wealth of knowledge and clear understanding of each.
Combining these business management, budgeting and marketing skills with professional certifications/designations achieved over the years, the primary aim of Milton Safety is to balance commercial and operational considerations/constraints with practical health, safety and environmental systems. This goes a long way to ensure that, not just legal compliance but best practice is achieved in harmony with, rather than at odds with, the functional smooth running of your organisation.
- Safe systems of work
- Policy development & review
- Legal compliance audits
- Risk management
- Point-of-work risk assessment development
- Accident and incident investigation and mitigation
- Bespoke training provision, staff development plans
- Safety Schemes in Practice compliance
- CDM 2015 Principal Designer guidance and advice
- Pre-Qualification support and advice
- Safety presentations
Milton Safety keep up with current best practice and legislative changes, so you are kept fully informed and in compliance with all statutes, regulatory instruments and industry guidance relevant to your operational activities.
Furthermore, for clients retaining our services as their 'competent source of advice', we can be available at any time during office hours to answer questions and provide advice in case of emergencies via telephone and email. So it is akin to having your own in house full time professional advisor.
● Safety Awareness in the Workplace
● Legal Compliance for Management
● Fully Accredited EUSR 'National Water Hygiene Scheme'
● Annual Asbestos Awareness
● Safe Moving and Handling (Manual Handling)
● Fire Marshal Training
● Safe Working at Height
● Risk Assessment Development
● Noise at Work Awareness
● Permits to Work Awareness
As a qualified and accredited member of the Society for Education and Training (ASET), if you require a special or bespoke training course, we are able to work with you to design and deliver it for you. All courses comply with the SET approved code of practice, identify learning outcomes desired and have appropriate assessment measures to verify achievement built into them. As such, we certify all training including in-house courses provided, not just those externally verified.
We look forward to working with you to ensure that your training is targeted, efficient and effective so that your trainees gain and demonstrate learning of valuable knowledge and skills.